To become Rs. 500 Crs net worth company by 2025 by :
- Augmenting Line Capacity.
- Vigorous marketing (along with SWR, NMPT & MEL).
- Tapping the commercial/tourist potential of the section.
- Creative use of technology.
- Taking up non-safety related works.
- Identifying efficient methods/processes to reduce operational cost.
To be the “model and nature centric JV of highest value” by metamorphosing vagaries of weather and dependence on Railways in to strengths duly leveraging staff, ghat beauty, technology and spiritual and by espousing team work, honesty and creativity as core values so that the interests of the shareholders and customers are served best.
Hassan Mangalore Rail Development Company Limited was incorporated in July 2003 under the Companies Act of 1956 as a joint venture of the Government of Karnataka & the Ministry of Railways.